Support Worker - Female
Support Workers - Female - Newbury
We are looking for female staff to join our team of Support Workers in between Thatcham and Newbury.
The Dimensions team support a lady and a gentleman in their own home just off the A4 in between Thatcham and Newbury. Due to their health needs they have support all the time. As part of your role you will be supporting them to be independent in and outside their own home, this may include personal care needs, health appointments, preparing and cooking meals, supporting them to day centres, visiting families and going to church and then swimming, cinema, bowling and day trips.
They both have their own cars so it is essential that you are a driver.
You will be part of team that works on a flexible rota that is completed fair for all staff. Shift patterns include 7 am starts and 10 pm finishes. It will be discussed further during the interview.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
If you think this is the right role for you, come and make a difference to people’s lives, every working day!
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Lisa Landau on 07795062333.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker