Support Worker - Female Waking Nights
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls.
Start your day knowing you’ll make a difference - join our team of Support Workers in Crowthorne and create a positive difference that improves life for the people we support.
We are looking for Female Support Workers for waking night shifts to help support 5 gentlemen and 1 lady within a registered care home. You will be working with a colleague so that the people we support are able to live the life that they choose. The night shifts start at 9.45pm and finish at 7.45am.
If you are outgoing and active motivated to try new things, have real "get up and go", talkative and engaging, warm, patient and nurturing then this is the job for you!
If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Esther Callaghan on 07770991956.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker