We are recruiting for amazing female Support Workers to support three ladies in their homes in Poole.
Full time, part time and relief opportunities
The pay rate is currently £9.60 but will be uplifted to £10.50 on 1st September
Must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role
Whether you have experience or not, we will help support you to reach your full potential by providing you with all the necessary training, guidance and support you need to complete your care certificate and further qualifications.
The role will involve you supporting people with their physical and mental health, in line with the risk assessment and support plan, whilst also carrying out a number of key allocated tasks. You will be assisting them with all aspects of their day to day life, and accessing their local community as they enjoy goiong to places such as the theatre, cafe's, horse and carriage rides, beach, animal parks and sensory rooms (when they re-open).
Shift Patterns are 7:15 - 16:30 and 16:30 - 21:45
For further information, please contact Mandy on 07852457453.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019 - 2021.
- 30 days annual leave entitlement, pro-rata, (including bank holidays), rising to a maximum of 35 days.
- Pension scheme, including a money purchase scheme with employee and employer contribution.
- Discounts and cashback on the high street and online shopping through Rewarding Dimensions.
- Free access to the Employee Assistance Programme with a 24/7 helpline for advice and support, also available to partners and immediate family.
- Recognition and financial bonus every five years through our Long Service Awards.
- Opportunity to purchase Simply Health, a discounted health and dental cover scheme.
- Death in service payment for a nominated beneficiary under Life Assurance.
- Bike to work scheme and season ticket loans.
- £500 recommend a friend scheme
- 50% contribution to the cost of learning to drive, subject to meeting operational and staffing criteria.
- "Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application, please contact the Resourcing Consultant on 03003039150
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.