Support Worker - Full Time
We are recruiting for Support Workers in Fareham.
You can gain qualifications, and also be entitled to our fantastic benefits package, including pension plans.
We are looking for people who share our values and can support someone to have the life they want to live.
The role will involve supporting four gentleman in their home in Fareham who require 24 hours support. They enjoy getting out in the community and getting involved in many fun activities. They all need support with personal care and one gentleman has his own vehicle. This gentleman can also display behaviours which challenge therefore you will need to be able to work with his anxieties and high emotions.
Shifts are varied throughout the week.
This can be from 7am - 3pm / 2:30pm - 9/10pm / long days and mids and alternate weekends.
Having a full drivers licence is essential for this position.
For further information, please contact Tracy on 07392 867117.
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker