Support Worker - Hampshire
Full-time or Part-time hours available
Driving licence required
We are looking for Support Workers in Farnborough to cover various shifts from Full time, Part time and Relief to suit you. We offer fantastic benefits, training and a great team environment.
This role involves supporting five people to ensure they are active members of their community, enjoying daily living and maximising opportunities presented to them. Personal care and moving and assisting are key parts of the role as well as medication administration and meal preparation. The people we support enjoy music, shopping and cinema trips which staff must be willing to facilitate.
A shift pattern way of working is operated to which is flexibly planned to accommodate the activities that are arranged, waking day hours are between 07:00-15:00 and 15:00-21:30 with the possibility of one sleep in shift per week. You will also be expected to work weekends as well.
We can be flexible and can offer a range of hours between 7.5 hours to full time (37.5 hours) per week. This will be discussed at interview.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to hold a Full UK/EU driving licence.
For further information, please contact Gill on 07852460249.
To apply please email email@example.com
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls.
- Support Worker