Support Worker - Kiln Road
We are looking for Support Workers in Fareham to cover various shifts from full time, part time and relief to suit you. We offer fantastic benefits, training and a great team environment. Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
We are looking for people who share our values and can support someone to have the life they want to live. We are supporting gentleman who have high support needs in their home in Fareham. They have their own mobility vehicles and require support with daily tasks around the house, support with eating, drinking and personal care.
Dimensions are one of the country’s largest not-for-profit organisations supporting people with learning difficulties, autism, challenging behaviour and complex needs and we are driven by our values. People with learning disabilities and their families are at the heart of everything we do.
We provide 24hour support and the shifts are varied throughout the week. This can be from 7am - 3pm / 2:30pm - 9/10pm / long days and mids and alternate weekends.
Having a full drivers licence is essential for this position.
For further information, please contact Tracy on 07392 867117.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker