This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for part time work to fit around their other commitments!
Support Worker - Lincoln
Hourly rate - £9.20 per hour
14-30 Hours per week
Full Driving Licence essential
About the role
Dimensions is looking for ambitious Support Workers in Lincolnshire to support a gentleman on a 1:1 basis with his day centre commitments and community involvements. This gentleman is looking for Support Workers who are creative and motivated, they would be encouraged to participate in activities as well as sourcing new activities and interests within the community. He does attend day services weekly and Support Workers would need to be drivers to assist him with travel. This role will involve full personal care and family involvement.
If interested in the 14 hours per week position this would be divided into three days. Starting at 1pm Wednesday and Thursday for a 3.5 hour shift and Friday 9-5pm. These hours may vary and will be discussed further at interview.
The 30 hour position would include the shifts above plus additional across the Lincoln area.
For further information, please contact Mikaela on 03003039150
We are passionate about investing in your training and career development. Our training covers essential skills and knowledge to provide support in line with the Care Certificate. Alongside our excellent training & qualifications programme, we also offer:
- Training time paid for
- Close-knit supportive team with excellent internal communication and regular team meetings
- Wellness programme
- No uniform
- Free enhanced DBS check
- Work place pension
- Access to award winning Aspire career development programme
- Employee recognition awards
- Up to 35 days annual leave
- Monthly pay on a set date
- Free monthly review, appraisals and feedback
- Study for L2 Diploma in Health and Social care after the probation period
- Career development opportunities
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places to Work Programme, 2019, 2020, 2021. At Dimensions, you will have the satisfaction of knowing you’ve changed someone’s life, and in return, we’ll help you on your career path to be the best you can be. Come and join our brilliant team, If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
For further information, please contact Mikaela on 03003039150 or please send your CV to Mikaela.Rubio@dimensions-uk.org.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
Other Organisations may call this: Community Support Worker, Residential Support Worker, Care Worker, Care Assistant, Social Care Worker, Social Care Assistant or, Bank HCA, Healthcare Assistant or Carer.