Full drivers licence required
Come and join our brilliant team, we’d love to hear from you. Full training will be provided, we offer fantastic training and career development! At Dimensions, you will have the satisfaction of knowing you’ve changed someone’s life and working for Dimensions is not just a job it’s a career!
About the role
We are looking for Support Workers to support two gentleman and one lady in their own home in the Louth area.
They enjoy various actives such as going for walks, swimming, horse riding, shopping, pampering sessions, arts and crafts, being out in the community and going on buses.
You will also be supporting with daily living skills including meal preparation, full personal care, helping with day-to-day tasks, enabling the people we support to live independently in their own homes, assistance with accessing community-based activities and teaching independent life skills. Manual handling will also be involved.
Some of these shift patterns will include days, long days, nights, weekends, bank holidays and sleep ins. This will be discussed further at interview.
Holding a full driver’s licence is essential for this role.
We are passionate about investing in your training and career development. Our training covers essential skills and knowledge to provide support in line with the Care Certificate. Alongside our excellent training & qualifications programme, we also offer:
- Training time paid for
- Close-knit supportive team with excellent internal communication and regular team meetings
- Wellness programme
- No uniform
- Free enhanced DBS check
- Work place pension
- Access to award winning Aspire career development programme
- Employee recognition awards
- Up to 35 days annual leave
- Monthly pay on a set date
- Free monthly review, appraisals and feedback
- Study for L2 Diploma in Health and Social care after the probation period
- Career development opportunities
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places to Work Programme, 2019, 2020, 2021. At Dimensions, you will have the satisfaction of knowing you’ve changed someone’s life, and in return, we’ll help you on your career path to be the best you can be. Come and join our brilliant team, If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
For further information, please contact Mikaela on 03003039150 or please send your CV to Mikaela.Rubio@dimensions-uk.org.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
Other Organisations may call this: Community Support Worker, Residential Support Worker, Care Worker, Care Assistant, Social Care Worker, Social Care Assistant or, Bank HCA, Healthcare Assistant or Carer.