Support Worker - Male
Male Support Workers - Wolverhampton - Drivers
We are looking for resilient and compassionate Male support workers with extensive life experience. You will be supporting people with severe autism, mental health issues and behaviours that challenge. We offer Full time and Part time hours to suit you along with fantastic benefits, training, qualifications and a great team environment.
We support 6 gentlemen in their 30s living in a block of flats in the Bilston area. They like going to the cinema, local disco, shopping, bowling and on day trips. We also support them with their health appointments and maintaining relationships with their family and friends.
Qualities desired to be successful in this role:
- Ability to think on your feet
- Resilience and Motivation
- Good communication skills to manage complex situations
- Ability to support people with severe autism and behaviours that challenge
- Be a driver with full UK Drivers Licence.
It is essential to have a full UK Drivers licence to be considered for this role due to the requirements of the people we support.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
If you would like to find out more information, please call Ramya Giri on 0300 303 9150 or send your CV to email@example.com
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2020.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- OTE £21,660.80
- Support Worker