Waking nights positions available starting immediately- £200 bonus as follows;
9.55 per hour
Full time or part time positions available
Join us today and receive £100 when you pass your induction and a further £100 when you remain employed after three months (to be eligible you would need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or clinically exempt) and join before 31st march 2022).
Dimensions offer the following;
- £200 bonus
- 30 days annual leave pro-rata (including bank holidays) and if that wasn’t enough we increase it by a day a year
- All work and no play is not fun, You can save with discounts off your favourite shops, restaurants and great days out
- Planning a break? Make loads of great savings on some top destinations with our travel deals
- If you prefer to exercise from home, through the gym scheme, you’ll also have access to discounted subscriptions to online workout programmes so you can kickstart your fitness goal from the comfort of your own living room.
- We understand getting to work is an expensive business. Join Dimensions and save 50% towards the cost of learning to drive (30 driving lessons, one theory and one practical test included). Once you’re on the road, you can enjoy our 10% discount at Halfords perk!
- A 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family members.
- Long Service Awards, Life Assurance and Pension scheme.
- Great Induction and training opportunities including the Care Certificate, and Diploma in Health & Social Care.
Dimensions is proud to be one of the very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2021.
Are you looking for a career where you can make a real and meaningful difference to the lives of others?
About the role:
You would work as part of Waking Night team supporting eight people (male and female) aged between 40-60 years old. Your key responsibilities include:
- Checking at regular intervals throughout the night to ensure she is comfortable.
- Provide personal care as required
- Provide physical support and emotional reassurance when people are wakeful.
- Support and record the administering of medication
- Conduct housework, including cleaning, and laundry and any additional duties as required.
- Use of a hoist and pushing a wheelchair.
- Keep written records using IT systems, including support plans, incident logs and health and safety records.
You’ll be part of a team that works flexibly on a rota. Shifts will be 9:30pm-7:30am including alternative weekends. There is a requirement for staff to work day shifts at induction, training, attending meetings and other work commitments.
Other organisations may call this role Community Support Worker, Residential Support Worker, Care Worker, Care Assistant, Social Care Worker, Social Care Assistant or, Bank HCA, Healthcare Assistant or Carer.
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call 0300 303 9150
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions. The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly considered, based on merit, before all checks and risk assessments are made, so don’t be put off, apply and complete the relevant sections and discuss your personal situation confidentially at interview with the hiring manager. The information disclosed will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees