Night Support Worker Vacancy- New Milton
We have a vacancy for 4 nights per week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday working 22.00 – 07.00)
We offer fantastic benefits, training and a great team environment.
We are looking for people who share our values and can support someone to have the life they want to live.
Dimensions are supporting six people across their own individual dwellings in New Milton (5 gentlemen and 1 lady).
Your key responsibilities include:
- Checking at regular intervals throughout the night to ensure they are comfortable.
- Provide personal care as and when required.
- Provide physical support and emotional reassurance when people are wakeful.
- Support and record the administering of medication.
- Conduct housework, including cleaning, and laundry and any additional duties as required.
- Keep written records using IT systems, including support plans, incident logs and health and safety records.
Dimensions are one of the country’s largest not-for-profit organisations supporting people with learning difficulties, autism, behaviours of distress and complex needs and we are driven by our values. People with learning disabilities and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Dimensions are a leading social care provider in England and Wales and are proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are accredited by the Great Places To Work programme.
For more information about the roles available please call Christine on 07507128791
Please note we will only be accepting applications from candidates who hold a full UK drivers licence
We can offer you:
- Competitive salary.
- 30 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays), rising to 35 days.
- Pensions, including a money purchase scheme with employee and employer contributions.
- A generous sick pay scheme
- £200 bonus for introducing a friend to us, if we employ them
- A heavily discounted health cash plan
- Free access to the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline for advice ~also available to family members.
- Our award-winning career development programme, Aspire, will support your career path choices, providing you with the skills and knowledge to make the leap to the next level, including personal coaching
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
Other organisations may call this role Community Support Worker, Residential Support Worker, Care Worker, Care Assistant, Social Care Worker, Social Care Assistant or, Bank HCA, Healthcare Assistant or Carer