Support Worker - Open Day
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work Programme 2019.
Come and find out more about Dimensions and the people we support at our open day in Chippenham.
This is the perfect opportunity to meet our managers, ask questions and we can guarantee you an interview on the day.
We have full time, part time positions available - Shift patterns are varied.
Dimensions will provide you with extensive training to develop your skills. We will pay for your DBS certificate, support you to get your Health Care certificate and we have a fantastic benefits package.
Date - 27/06/2019
Location - Chippenham Office, Unit 7, Granville House, Lansdowne Court, Bumpers Way, Chippenham SN14 6RZ
Time - 10am to 3.30pm.
Come and make a difference to people’s lives, every working day! Please contact Ramya on 0300 303 9150 for further information.
At Dimensions we offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Up to 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Free driving Lessons and your first practical and theory test paid for
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Employee perks to include discounted Cinema, shopping vouchers, holidays and days out
- Employee Assistance helpline and support for yourself and family
- Life Insurance pay out of 2 x your annual salary
- Full comprehensive training scheme with opportunities to progress your career with qualifications that are nationally recognised?
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology
- Support Worker