Female Support Worker
Part time/ 30 hours per week
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019, 2020 and 2021.
Why join us?
- 30 days annual leave pro-rata (including bank holidays) and if that wasn’t enough we increase it by a day a year
- All work and no play is not fun, You can save with discounts off your favourite shops, restaurants and great days out
- Whether you're buying your first home, moving house, purchasing a property to let, or re-mortgaging for a better deal, we can help you save money (Fee-Free Impartial Mortgage Advice)
- A 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family members.
- Long Service Awards, Life Assurance and Pension scheme.
- Great Induction and training opportunities including the Care Certificate, and Diploma in Health & Social Care.
- Dimensions is proud to be one of the very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2021.
Start your day knowing you'll make a difference - join our team of Support Workers in Bury St Edmund's and create a positive difference that improves the life for the people we support.
The Dimensions team supports one woman in her 20's in Bury St Edmund's and she enjoys cooking, video's, dvd's, singing, listening to music and enjoys organising and cleaning. She users a wheelchair occasionally but can walk by herself. Due to some health needs she requires some support with personal care (skin care etc) and medication.
You’ll be part of a team that works flexibly on a rota. Shift patterns are between 8am-10pm/ 8am-3pm/ 3pm-10pm including alternative weekends.
If you think this is the right role for you, come and make a difference to people’s lives, every working day!
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.