Support Worker - Providing life-changing support
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
We are looking for thoughtful, caring and inspiring people to join our team of support workers in Weymouth.
Dimensions provide life changing support to people with learning disabilities and autism throughout England and Wales.
We are currently looking for waking night support workers to support a gentleman living in his own home.
You will be provided with a full induction to the role and will be supported to get to know the gentleman well.
For more information about the service and people we support, please contact Vikki Dampier on 07702 973001 or please click apply at the bottom to submit a short application.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- OTE £22,893.56
- Support Worker