Support Worker - Radstock
We are looking for enthusiastic Support Workers with life experience in Radstock. No experience necessary.
We are looking for a Support Worker to join the team for "Martin" in Radstock who has a huge personality and you'll need to keep up with his banter! He enjoys going out for coffee and cake in his local community and going to the seaside. He can engage in behaviours that challenge as a means to communicate but there is training in place to manage this well. You will need to have a strong sense of awareness, be patient and be able to follow support plans to ensure consistent support is being provided.
This is a rewarding role where you will be adding value and making people's lives better every day.
It is essential to have a Full Drivers licence for this role.
You will provide:
- Personal care and support with getting out and about
- Promoting independence and decision making
- Promoting social inclusion and positive engagement in the community
- Work together with the behaviour support team and the family to provide the best possible support.
In return, we offer you a range of benefits and rewards which can be found in the job description attached.
Alongside our award winning benefits package, we give you the opportunity to:
- Obtain your Health Care Certificate.
- On successful passing of probation the opportunity to obtain your NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- Gain access on our Aspire Career Development programme.
- You can attend interviews via video call safely from the comfort of your home.
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Ramya Giri on 0300 303 9150 or email your CV to email@example.com
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker