Support Worker - Waking Nights
Support Workers needed for waking nights in New Milton and Tiptoe.
Dimensions is an award winning, life changing, not-for-profit charity which promotes independence for every individual. We pride ourselves on being a values-based employer and if you are looking for a career in care – there couldn’t be anything more rewarding.
We are recruiting for amazing Support Workers in New Milton and Tiptoe. Whether you have experience or not, we will help support you to reach your full potential by providing you with all the necessary training, guidance and support you need to complete your care certificate and further qualifications.
We support people with learning disabilities and autism, with challenging behaviour, personal care, epilepsy, complex needs and much more. If you have a caring, kind and thoughtful nature, we would love to hear from you.
We currently have two services needing waking nights Support Workers. They are both bungalows. One bungalow supports three elderly ladies and the other supports two ladies and one gentleman - they are all in their 60s.
The role will involve:
- Helping people learn the skills they need to live the life they choose
- Personal care
- Support with shopping, housework including cleaning and laundry
- Supporting with medication
- Some manual handling
Night Shifts - 8:30pm - Midnight / Midnight - 7am
(We also have some day shifts available - 7am - 7:30pm or 7:30am - 8pm)
Due to the location of the services, having a full drivers licence is beneficial.
For more information about the service and people we support, please contact Jackie on 07507 128834 or Jordan on 07393012705.
We believe anyone has the potential be a great support worker, no matter your background, as long as you share our values; respect, partnership, courage, ambition and integrity – that’s why we recruit based on values and not skills or experience. For more information on our values based recruitment click here
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker