Support Worker - Waking Nights
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
We are looking for Support Workers to support individuals in Newbury and Thatcham in a great location with fantastic benefits. You don’t need experience as full training is given. We offer a great team environment and competitive pay rates. You will be friendly and approachable and support individuals to have a great life with excellent outcomes.
Whether you have worked in healthcare, mental health, autism, with challenging behaviour or maybe you have a background in retail, cleaning and coaching, this could be the career for you. Dimensions recruit against values and not previous experience.
As a valued support worker, you’ll be helping people you support to live the individual life they want, ensuring they have choice and control over the planning and delivery of their support. We are looking for ambitious individuals of a caring nature to work for an award winning company where we promote independence in a supportive environment.
We are looking for someone to join our support team who support two people with learning disabilities to be safe within their own home and access the local community. As a Support Worker on a waking night duty, you will be supporting with getting the people we support to bed and making sure they are safe throughout the night. You would be required to work shifts that start at 10:00pm and finish at 7:30am.
Dimensions are one of the country’s largest not-for-profit organisation supporting people with learning difficulties, autism, challenging behaviour and complex needs and we are driven by our values. People with learning disabilities and their families are at the heart of everything we do.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity, apply today. If you have any questions about this position please call Tracey on 07944636373.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker