Support Worker - Waking Nights
Waking Night Support Workers
Part time- 10 hours per week (always on a Sunday night 21:00-07:00)
Full paid training will be provided.
We require waking night staff to support one gentleman in a house of three with communication difficulties. Support Workers will share our values and can support someone to have the life they want to live.
You will be involved in record keeping, general household duties and night time chores. You will be responsible for ensuring the person we support is safe in their own home through the night. Training will be provided in epilepsy and buccal midazolam. Personal care will be involved and all applicants would need to feel comfortable with full personal care including bathing, toileting and changing.
You can attend the interview from the comfort of your home via Video call. Candidate must be willing and able to wear PPE provided such as a face mask, apron and gloves.
Full UK or EU driving licence essential
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker