Support Worker - Waking Nights
We are looking to recruit Waking Night Support Workers across our services in Worcester and Kidderminster on a full-time, part-time and relief basis.
Our Waking Night staff are valued members of our teams.
There will be some light duties as part of the role but mostly you will be supporting individuals to have good sleep routines and to be safe throughout the night. Experience with autism and complex epilepsy is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
The Role will involve
- Supporting people with their medication
- Supporting with personal care
- Supporting with food and drink
- Light duties such as laundry, recording paperwork and charts
As a valued support worker, you’ll be helping people you support to live the individual life they want, ensuring they have choice and control over the planning and delivery of their support. We are looking for ambitious individuals of a caring nature to work for an award winning company where we promote independence in a supportive environment.
For more information about the service and people we support, please contact James Seabright Booth-Ross on 07876 597939 or please click apply at the bottom to submit a short application.
We believe anyone has the potential be a great support worker, no matter your background, as long as you share our values; respect, partnership, courage, ambition and integrity – that’s why we recruit based on values and not skills or experience. For more information on our values based recruitment click here
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- OTE £20,404.33
- Support Worker