Support Worker - West Sussex
We are looking for thoughtful, caring and inspiring people to join our team of Support Workers in Crawley. Dimensions provide life changing support to people with learning disabilities and autism throughout England and Wales. We often find great talent from retail, cleaning and hospitality backgrounds, but no matter what your experience, we want to hear from you. This is your opportunity to start a career where you are genuinely changing people’s lives and to join an award winning team in the process.
The Dimensions team are supporting one lady with challenging behaviors who has two Support Workers with her during the day and one sleepover Support Worker as well. She loves good food, staying in touch with friends and family, shopping and has a big personality. The ideal candidate will be proactive, energetic, patient and enthusiastic to build a relationship with this lady.
Successful candidates must hold a full UK driving licence. Applications from candidates without a driving licence will not be considered at this time.
For more information about the service and people we support, please contact Simon on 07940516362 or please click apply at the bottom to submit a short application.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019 and 2020.
We welcome applications from Support Workers / Care Assistants / Health Care Assistants / Care Workers / Carers
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
- Support Worker