Support Worker - Winnersh
Support Workers - Winnersh- Driver - Full time and Part time contracts available.
We support four friendly gentlemen all with varying care needs. They each have a very active life and enjoy going out for activities. The service has a vehicle and as a result of this, staff need to have a full UK driving licence and be willing to drive.
This is a registered service located very close to Winnersh making it very easy to access with public transport. The service is very nice, homely and has a big garden. There is also enough space for parking for those Support Workers who drive.
Dimensions will provide all relevant training.
You will work within a friendly team that works flexibly on rota. You will work evenings and some weekends.
It is essential to be a driver to be considered for this role.
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls.
If you think this is the right role for you, come and make a difference to people’s lives, every working day!
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions. The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly considered, based on merit, before all checks and risk assessments are made, so don’t be put off, apply and complete the relevant sections and discuss your personal situation confidentially at interview with the hiring manager. The information disclosed will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- Support Worker