Full-time and Part time available
Full UK Drivers licence essential
Dimensions provides evidence-based outcomes-focused support for people with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs. We help people to be actively engaged in their communities.
We are looking for a caring Support Worker with a great sense of humour to support a lovely young man in a beautiful bungalow of his own. He has a smile that will light up the room and an infectious laugh. We need someone who is outgoing, fun loving, big hearted and who has the desire to make someone else's day better.
He loves the ocean, water play, games of chase and watching his Ipad. He loves trips out in his van to the beach and enjoys a Guinness down the pub.
He requires 2:1 support and has a rare form of epilepsy, autism and some challenging behaviour as some days can be tough for him.
It is essential to have a full UK/EU driving licence for this role.
This is a full-time position which will require sleep-ins and every other weekend. (Shift patterns can vary. Ie, 7am - 3pm / 2:30pm - 10pm and long days)
We provide all the training you need, pay for your enhanced DBS certificate and support you to complete your care certificate.
If you think this is the right role for you, come and make a difference to people’s lives, every working day!
For further information, please contact Alex on 07384 893870.
We are passionate about investing in your training and career development. Our training covers essential skills and knowledge to provide support in line with the Care Certificate.
Alongside our generous benefits package, we give you:
- Training Programme including Care Certificate - delivered by Skills for Care endorsed ‘’Centre of Excellence’’
- Access to Level 2 Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship worth over £3,000.
- Career development opportunities with access to our award winning Aspire programme
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme with a 24/7 helpline for advise
- Employee wellbeing strategy and listening network promoting mental health support.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached.
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions. The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly considered, based on merit, before all checks and risk assessments are made, so don’t be put off, apply and complete the relevant sections and discuss your personal situation confidentially at interview with the hiring manager. The information disclosed will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees