Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019, 2020 and 2021.
Female support Worker positions available now – with an outstanding benefit package!
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can make a difference to someone’s life every day? Are you also looking for a company that provides fantastic benefits to all their employees to also enhance your own life whilst working with us?
Dimensions are one of the country’s largest not-for-profit companies supporting people with learning difficulties, autism, behaviours of distress and complex needs. At Dimensions we offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Up to 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Free driving Lessons and your first practical and theory test paid for
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Employee perks to include discounted Cinema, shopping vouchers, holidays and days out
- Employee Assistance helpline and support for yourself and family
- Life Insurance pay out of 2 x your annual salary
- Full comprehensive training scheme with opportunities to progress your career with qualifications that are nationally recognised
All we need to see from you is that you share our company values (found on our website).
About the role
A typical role will involve;
- Helping people learn the skills they need to live the life they choose
- Personal care
- Support with shopping, housework including cleaning and laundry
- Supporting with medication
- Supporting and encouraging people to find opportunities in education, employment and leisure, and enable them to take part in these opportunities
We're currently have a fantastic opportunity for a female Support Worker to join our team in Acklam, supporting a young lady with complex health needs and behaviour that others may find challenging. This lady has a motability car to support her independence so it's essential that you have a full UK driving, however you do not need to own your own car. The location is easily accessible by public transport and if you are working nights and you wish to drive to your shift, there is parking available overnight.
This young lady loves being a part of her family and really values this connection. She also enjoys walking by the sea side, going to see animals at the local farm, swimming, hydrotherapy and going on holiday!
A day shift starts at 8am until 8pm and a waking night shifts starts at 8pm to 8am. We're currently offering contracts for 12, 24 and 36 hours per week.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.