Location - Winnersh
Hourly rate - £9.20 per hour
Part time to cover weekends.
In Winnersh, we have three gentlemen and one lady living in a registered care home and they all need support with all aspects of their life, this is from personal care, supporting with cooking to going out to clubs, theatre, to the seaside and loads of other fun things to do. The team at this service work really well, we have recently developed activity planner which enables all the people we support to go out more and do what they enjoy doing. It is a fun place to work there is loads of laughter and always something going on.
Full training will be provided.
Even though we are advertising for full time staff we are also interested in staff who can do part time or relief work, all this can be discussed at the interview.
Ability to work well with the people we support with a person centered approach. No previous experience necessary. If you are from retail/hospitality/parent/prison officer/care assistant or any other background, we would love to hear from you.
We are passionate about investing in your training and career development. Our training covers the essential skills and knowledge to provide support in line with the Care Certificate.
Alongside our award winning benefits package, we give you:
- Up to 35 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Close-knit supportive team
- 12 weeks structured training programme which is fully paid for
- Free enhanced DBS check
- No uniform and work in one location that helps you build meaningful working relationships
- Workplace Pension
- Employee perks to include discounted Cinema, shopping vouchers, holidays and days out
- Employee Assistance helpline and support for yourself and family
- £200 refer a friend bonus
- Full comprehensive training scheme with opportunities to progress your career with qualifications that are nationally recognised
- Paid shadow shifts
- Free monthly review, appraisals and feedback
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached.
If you would like to join one of our teams please give me a call on 0300 303 9150 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions. The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly considered, based on merit, before all checks and risk assessments are made, so don’t be put off, apply and complete the relevant sections and discuss your personal situation confidentially at interview with the hiring manager. The information disclosed will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees