Location - Radstock
Salary: £10.45 per hour
Hours - Full time (37.5 per week)/Part time - Flexible
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019, 2020 & 2021.
The Dimensions team is supporting a gentlemen named "Ben" who lives in the Radstock area and we need an enthusiastic Support Worker to join the team.
He lives in his own home in Westfield, Radstock, has a learning disability and autism. Be part of a great team who provides support in all areas of his life during the day and overnight. He enjoys swimming, trampolining, art and seeing family.
If successful, you will receive full training and no previous experience is required.
All support staff are expected to complete the care certificate, attend mandatory training including a full induction which at times can be during daytime hours.
If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Ramya Giri on 0300 303 9150 or email your CV to email@example.com
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.