Location - Radstock
Salary: £10.45 per hour + £37 per sleep-in shift
Hours - Full time (37.5 per week)/Part time - Flexible
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2021.
Join our team and be a part of something rewarding - supporting individuals to live the life they want, supporting them with activities such as swimming, arts and crafts, shopping and holidays. With the world opening back up, now is the perfect time to join us and have the career you deserve with full free training, career progression and where no two days are the same!
In Radstock we support 2 gentlemen living in their own homes with their daily activities, accessing the community and with enjoying a fulfilled life.
What can you expect from a Support Worker role?:
- Helping people to shop for things they wish to buy including their clothes and food, and to prepare their meals as required.
- Helping people to do their housework, including cleaning and laundry.
- Help the people we support to manage their own money.
- Supporting people with their day to day travel arrangements and holidays as required.
- Supporting people with their personal and intimate care as required.
- Working in a supportive manner with colleagues, families and external parties, building trust by being open and honest.
- Keeping some written records, using IT systems as required to help you, including support plans, financial info and health and safety records.
We are passionate about investing in your training and career development. Our training covers essential skills and knowledge to provide support in line with the Care Certificate. Alongside our excellent training & qualifications programme, we also offer:
- Training time paid for
- Close-knit supportive team with excellent internal communication and regular team meetings
- Wellness programme
- No uniform - you can work in your comfortable clothing
- Work in one location that helps you build meaningful working relationships
- Free enhanced DBS check
- Work place pension
- Access to award winning Aspire career development programme
- Employee recognition awards
- Upto 35 days annual leave
- Monthly pay on a set date
- Paid shadow shifts
- Free monthly review, appraisals and feedback.
- A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
Want to apply for this role?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please click on the button below to complete the application process. Please note that we will try to review and shortlist all applications as we receive them and respond as quickly as possible. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.