Join our outreach service in Hemel Hempstead.
Full or part time contracts available
£9.60 per hour
We can offer a variety of contracts including 9am-5pm four days a week (excluding Monday, Tuesday and Saturday ) and/or 5pm-10pm plus a sleep in shift till 9am. We would need Support staff to work every other weekend.
Why join us?
- 30 days annual leave pro-rata (including bank holidays) and if that wasn’t enough we increase it by a day a year
- Full time, part time and waking nights contracts available.
- All work and no play is not fun, You can save with discounts off your favourite shops, restaurants and great days out
- Planning a break? Make loads of great savings on some top destinations with our travel deals
- If you prefer to exercise from home, through the gym scheme, you’ll also have access to discounted subscriptions to online workout programmes so you can kickstart your fitness goal from the comfort of your own living room.
- Whether you're buying your first home, moving house, purchasing a property to let, or re-mortgaging for a better deal, we can help you save money (Fee-Free Impartial Mortgage Advice)
- A 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family members.
- Long Service Awards, Life Assurance and Pension scheme.
- Great Induction and training opportunities including the Care Certificate, and Diploma in Health & Social Care.
- Dimensions is proud to be one of the very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2021.
About our services:
One service in Hemel Hempstead is supporting a young gentleman in his 20's with his charity and volunteering activities. He enjoys participating in a running club, Special Olympics, marathon runs for charity, regular 5k runs and voluntary work in a café and horse stables. He is also very creative and often makes objects to sell at craft fairs including bird boxes and candles.
This is an excellent opportunity to encourage him to be independent and to continue with his charity work. You will be working in his own home and supporting with personal care (very independent with this but requires reminding), meal preparation (loves live cook along!) and continue the very important relationship he has with his family. He has his own dog so we would be looking for support staff who have a love for animals.
To work within our outreach services, you would need to hold a full UK driving licence.
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Rosie Hazell on 0300 303 9150
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.