Dimensions is looking for a Support Worker to work part time (24 hours per week) supporting a gentleman in his 40s who lives by himself.
£9.50 per hour
Joining our organisation gives you access to an extensive benefits package;
- Competitive salary
- 30 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays), rising to 35 days.
- Pensions, including a money purchase scheme with employee and employer contributions.
- A generous sick pay scheme.
- The opportunity of flexible working.
- 10% enhancement for working overtime.
- Sleep-in payments of £37.00 available in addition to basic pay. If applicable (depending on various factors such as your individual working hours, number of sleep-ins worked and rate of pay) you may also receive a top-up payment.
- Paid training with financial bonuses for completion of awards and diploma
- Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019, 2020 and 2021.
We are looking for Support Workers in Cambridge to cover various shifts on a part time contract. We offer fantastic benefits, training and a great team environment.
We are looking to expand our team of Support Workers in Cambridge to support a gentleman in his 40s with all aspects of his life. The gentleman lives by himself and is looking for a Support Worker who loves going out for walks and to the parks. He has a wicked sense of humour and loves having a laugh!
The team support him with moving and handling (hoist for all transfers), personal care, meal preparation and medication.
Dimensions is one of the country’s largest not-for-profit organisations supporting people with learning difficulties, autism, behaviours of distress and complex needs and we are driven by our values. People with learning disabilities and their families are at the heart of everything we do.
“Other organisations may call this role Community Support Worker, Residential Support Worker, Care Worker, Care Assistant, Social Care Worker, Social Care Assistant or, Bank HCA, Healthcare Assistant or Carer.”
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.