You don't need a new year to start over, you only need a new mindset.
Dimensions is proud to advertise a Support Worker vacancy in Bar Hill, Cambridgeshire.
Full time or part time roles available.
Full UK driving licence essential.
- Competitive salary.
- 30 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays), rising to 35 days.
- Pensions, including a money purchase scheme with employee and employer contributions.
- A generous sick pay scheme.
- The opportunity of flexible working.
- 10% enhancement for working overtime.
- Sleep-in payments of £37.00 available in addition to basic pay. .
- Paid training with financial bonuses for completion of awards and diplomas.
Come and join a team of Support Staff supporting three gentleman aged between 60 -72 in their own bungalow in Bar Hill. This is a great opportunity to join a team of Support Workers in a lovely supported living service with a big garden, fish pond, a house rabbit and free parking!
You can expect day to day roles and responsibilities such as;
- Helping, encouraging, supporting and teaching the people we support to do their housework, including cleaning and laundry.
- Supporting people with their medication.
- You will help the people we support to shop for things they wish to buy including their clothes and food, and to prepare their meals as required
- Supporting, encouraging and teaching people to maintain personal and intimate care as required, such as dressing themselves, showering/bathing, using the toilet, etc.
These gentleman love to go out and about to try new activities. They enjoy going to the London Eye, going out for lunches, car boot sales, charity shops, local walks, holidays, Disney, documentaries, birds and are huge Abba fans!
“Other organisations may call this role Community Support Worker, Residential Support Worker, Care Worker, Care Assistant, Social Care Worker, Social Care Assistant or, Bank HCA, Healthcare Assistant or Carer.”
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.