Support Workers needed in Louth! Whether you are looking for Full time, Part time or relief work, we have something for you! Maybe you're a night owl? If so, we have a variety of Waking Night contracts available. £9.50 per hour. A full UK driving licence is preferable.
If you join this service, expect to take part in fun and enjoyable activities such as accessing the community, going swimming, horse riding, shopping, disco, darts, pool, day services and enjoying nature. Within their own homes, the people we support enjoy bird watching, gardening, arts and crafts, baking, movie days, bingo and their down time.
Working at this friendly, fantastic service, you can expect day to day roles and responsibilities such as;
- Helping, encouraging, supporting and teaching the people we support to do their housework, including cleaning and laundry.
- Supporting people with their medication.
- You will help the people we support to shop for things they wish to buy including their clothes and food, and to prepare their meals as required
- Supporting, encouraging and teaching people to maintain personal and intimate care as required, such as dressing themselves, showering/bathing, using the toilet, etc.
- Up to 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Close-knit supportive team
- 12 weeks structured training programme which is fully paid for
- Free enhanced DBS check
- No uniform and work in one location that helps you build meaningful working relationships
- Workplace Pension
- Employee perks to include discounted Cinema, shopping vouchers, holidays and days out
- Employee Assistance helpline and support for yourself and family
- £200 refer a friend bonus
- Full comprehensive training scheme and opportunities to progress your career with qualifications that are nationally recognised.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached.
We’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
For further information, please contact Chris on 0777 182 6248.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
- As Disability Confident Leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
Other Organisations may call this: Community Support Worker, Residential Support Worker, Care Worker, Care Assistant, Social Care Worker, Social Care Assistant or, Bank HCA, Healthcare Assistant or Carer.