Full time and Part contracts available
ALL training provided
We are recruiting for amazing Support Workers in Barnet. Dimensions Support Workers do not need prior experience in Health Care Assistant or Social Care roles as full training is given. Dimensions is an award winning, life changing, not-for-profit charity which promotes independence for every individual. We pride ourselves on being a values-based employer and if you are looking for a career in care – there couldn’t be anything more rewarding.
We support people with learning disabilities and autism, behaviours of distress, personal care, epilepsy, complex needs and much more. If you have a caring, kind and thoughtful nature, we would love to hear from you.
The role will involve:
- Helping people learn the skills they need to live the life they choose
- Personal care
- Support with shopping, housework including cleaning and laundry
- Supporting with medication
- Supporting and encouraging people to find opportunities in education, employment and leisure, and enable them to take part in these opportunities
For more information about the service and people we support, please contact Krzysztof Knyba 07903 549170
Dimensions is a leading social care provider in England and Wales, supporting people with learning disabilities and autism
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are accredited by the Great Places To Work programme.
Benefits for Support Workers working with Dimensions include:
- A competitive payrate with uplift for overtime you chose to work
- Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
- 30 days paid Annual Leave (including public holidays – pro rata)
- Opportunities for career progression
- Supported ‘Learn to Drive’ scheme (up to 30 driving lessons, 1 theory/practical test - all paid for by us)
- High Street Discounts – Retail and Entertainment (supermarkets, hospitality, pubs, cinema etc.)
- Life Assurance and Company Pension
- Industry leading training
- Enhanced DBS paid for by us
This role enjoys a great mixture of team work and one-to-one time with the people we support, allowing Support Workers to enjoy a supportive team atmosphere while also building fantastic relationships with the people we support.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone who has the right to work in the UK, and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.