Are you looking for a new challenge where you can make a difference to someone’s life every day?
Here at Dimensions, we are looking for support workers to join us in Bromsgrove. Working at our supported living home you will enhance the quality of life of individuals who live there by empowering her independence. Dimensions support workers do not need prior experience in Health or Social Care as full training is given.
As a Support Worker no two days are the same as we encourage the people we support, to live the most independent life they can and help them make informed choices. If you are enthusiastic, fun loving and passionate about helping people live more independently then we can provide you the training required to have a fulfilling career in support work.
Activities Support Workers at the service may be involved with include:
- Helping people learn the skills they need to live the life they choose
- Supporting and encouraging people to find opportunities in education, employment and leisure
- Bowling, cinema and music activities
- Day trips and supported holidays
- Maintaining relationships with family and friends
- Enabling independence by assisting with day-to-day tasks (this may include – but not be limited to – finances, shopping, cooking, manual handling & personal care)
Why should you work for Dimensions?
We are passionate about investing in your training and career development. Our training covers essential skills and knowledge to provide support in line with the Care Certificate. Alongside our excellent training & qualifications programme, we also offer:
- Competitive pay rate of £9.60 per hour
- Work in one location that helps you to build meaningful working relationships
- Free enhanced DBS check
- Access to award winning Aspire career development programme
- Recommend a friend reward of £200
- Up to 30 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
A full list of rewards can be found on the job description attached.
Want to apply for this role?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please click on the button below to complete the application process. Please note that we will try to review and shortlist all applications as we receive them and respond as quickly as possible.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training, and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all our recruitment communications.