Support Worker /Care worker
Hours: Full-time, Part-time & Relief
Full Training provided
Do you love that feeling of warmth when you've helped someone out or done something good for another - with Dimensions you could be getting that feeling every time you go to work.
We are recruiting for Support Workers in Bridgend area on a full-time, part-time and relief basis.
Dimensions is a leading social care provider in England and Wales, supporting people with learning disabilities and Autism.
Whether you have worked in healthcare, mental health, autism, with behaviours of distress or maybe you have a background in retail, cleaning and coaching, this could be the career for you. Dimensions recruit against values and not previous experience.
As a valued support worker, you’ll be helping people you support to live the individual life they want, ensuring they have choice and control over the planning and delivery of their support. We are looking for ambitious individuals of a caring nature to work for an award winning company where we promote independence in a supportive environment.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are accredited by the Great Places To Work programme.
The Role will involve
- Helping people to live the individual life they want
- Helping people learn the skills they need to live the life they choose
- Supporting people with their medication
- Supporting with personal care
- Encouraging, supporting and teaching to find opportunities in education, employment and leisure.
For more information about the service and people we support, please contact [Insert name and phone number] or please click apply at the bottom to submit a short application.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.