Full time, part time, days, nights and sleep ins
Competitive rates of pay
FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
Start your day knowing you’ll make a difference - we are looking for Support Workers to join our team amazing team based in Fareham, PO15 and create a positive difference that improves life for the people we support.
Dimensions is a leading social care provider in England and Wales, supporting people with learning disabilities and autism
You will be supporting one woman and one man in a shared bungalow who enjoy going out and about on adventures, going to the library, and going to the local pub for meals.
- Providing full support with personal care and manual handling
- Support with medication
- Supporting with every days tasks such as cooking, cleaning, laundry
- Taking them out into the community and day centres
Hours of work will vary earliest start 7am, latest finish is 10pm. You will work on a rota basis which will be provided 4 weeks in advance.
For more information about the service and people we support, please contact Tracey on 07392867117 or click apply at the bottom to submit a short application
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are accredited by the Great Places To Work programme 2022.
Applications will be shortlisted on receipt and interviews will be held until the posts are filled
Benefits for Support Workers working with Dimensions include:
- A competitive payrate with uplift for overtime you chose to work
- Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
- 30 days paid Annual Leave (including public holidays – pro rata)
- Opportunities for career progression
- Supported ‘Learn to Drive’ scheme (up to 30 driving lessons, 1 theory/practical test - all paid for by us)
- High Street Discounts – Retail and Entertainment (supermarkets, hospitality, pubs, cinema, access to a Blue Light Card etc.)
- Life Assurance and Company Pension
- Industry leading training
- Enhanced DBS paid for by us
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.