Support Workers - Bath
Support Worker - Bath
Hourly rate - £9.00 per hour
Full Time (37.5) hours available
Full Driving Licence essential
We are looking for kind & caring Support Workers in Central Bath. We have one gentleman and 4 ladies living in this service and they need support with all aspects of their life. This is from personal care, supporting with cooking to going out to clubs, sensory activities, to the seaside and loads of other fun things to do. Even though we are advertising for Full time staff we are also interested in staff who can do Part Time, all this can be discussed at the interview.
Due to the nature of the role a driver with a Full UK driving license is essential.
Ability to work well with the people we support with a person centered approach. No previous experience necessary.
We are passionate about investing in your training and career development. Our training covers the essential skills and knowledge to provide support in line with the Care Certificate.
Alongside our award winning benefits package, we give you:
- Training Programme including Care Certificate - delivered by endorsed providers, registered with Skills for Care
- Career development opportunities with access to our award winning Aspire programme
- Access to Level 2 Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship worth over £3,000.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places to Work Programme, 2019 and 2020.
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker